To upload icons to the panel, go to the Upload section on the left. There you will find some specifications related to the upload process.
You can upload your packs to the panel in two different ways. One of them is by dragging & dropping multiple files or a ZIP file in the gray area. Another option is to click on Browse and select the files you want to upload. In this case, you can also select multiple files or a ZIP file.
You will find a step-by-step explanation of how to upload files on your dashboard.
Here you can upload your packs by following the steps indicated on the site.
Detailed below you will find the information about the upload levels for contributors. Each level refers to the process required to become an expert contributor. Please, bear in mind that you need to get one pack published to become a contributor.
- Level 1: In this level, you can upload up to 6 packs, each of them containing a minimum of 20 icons and a maximum of 50. We will review your files and check if they meet our requirements. Please mind that you can only have 6 packs under revision at the same time.
- Level 2: To reach level 2, you need to have at least 6 packs published. In this level, you can upload up to 12 packs with a minimum of 20 icons and a maximum of 100 each. You are required to have 12 packs published to pass to Level 3. Please mind that you can only have 12 packs under revision at the same time.
- Level 3: You have proved that you are an amazing contributor! You can now continue uploading packs. In this level your packs must have a minimum of 20 icons and a maximum of 150 each. Please mind that you can only have 20 packs under revision at the same time.
Once the icons have been uploaded to the panel, these are the sections where you can check the current status of your files:
- Not yet submitted: You can see below the files you have uploaded to our system. If there are some errors on the files uploaded, please correct them and when you finish, click on "Send to revision" button.
- Under revision: Here you can see the submitted files. Our team will review them and check if they meet our requirements. The files could remain in this stage for a few days. Please be patient!
- Rejected: These are the rejected packs. These packs have not been selected to be part of Flaticon. Check the style and quality of your future packs to avoid packs being denied.
- Pending correction: Our team has selected your pack, but it needs some improvements. Here you can check the packs that have been selected but need improvement to meet our requirements.
- Published: In this section, you can consult your published packs.