You will find a step-by-step explanation of how to upload files on your dashboard.
- Upload: here you can upload your packs.
Detailed below you will find the information about the upload levels for contributors. Each level refers to the process required to become an expert contributor:
Level 1: for the selection process, you can upload up to 6 packs, each of them containing a minimum of 20 icons and a maximum of 50. We will review your files and check if they meet our requirements. Until you don’t have 1 pack published with at least 20 icons, you won’t be able to send new packs.
Level 2: to reach level 2, you need to have at least 6 packs published. In this level, you can upload up to 12 packs with a minimum of 20 icons and a maximum of 100 each. You are required to have 8 packs published to pass to Level 3.
Level 3: You have proved that you are an amazing contributor! You can now continue uploading packs with a minimum of 20 icons and a maximum of 150 each. Please mind that you can only have 20 packs under revision at the same time.
- Not yet submitted: You can see below the files you have uploaded to our system. If there are some errors on the files uploaded, please fix them and when you finish, click on "Send to revision" button.
- Under revision: Here you can see the submitted files. Our team will review them and check if they meet our requirements. The files could remain in this stage for a few days. Please be patient!
- Rejected: These are the rejected packs. These packs have not been selected to be part of Flaticon. Check the style and quality of your future packs to avoid packs being denied
- Selected: These are your selected packs. These packs have been selected to be part of Flaticon. Our creative team is checking your pack to ensurance its quality
- Items correction pending: Our team has selected your pack, but it need some improvements. Here you can check the packs that has been selected but need improvement to check our requirements.
- Accepted Packs: Here you can see the accepted files. Our team will review them and check if they meet our requirements. The files could remain in this stage for a few days. Please be patient!
- Published: In this section, you can consult your published packs.