CONTENT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The contributor must be responsible for the authorship of all the work published in Flaticon. The contributor must know all the licenses that Flaticon offers to their users so it can be guaranteed that all the works submitted fit all the legal requirements. Flaticon reserves the right to block your access or even terminate your account if the contributor fails these points.
All submitted content must be in optimal quality and intended for professional commercial use.
ACCEPTED CONTENT TYPES
- File format: .svg
- Color mode: RGB
- Size: Min 16x16px - max 512x512px.
- Titles: titles should be clear and concise and must be related to the icon’s theme.
- Layers: Each element should appear correctly named. To prevent layers with the same names, they should be numbered.
- It is not permitted to send in content that is already published on the website.
- Icons that were rejected in a previous selection will not be accepted again.
- Content associated with holidays and important dates won’t be accepted once the holiday is over.
- If the design contains social media logos, these must be updated.
- Designs containing elements already published at Flaticon, whether by the same author or (especially) by other authors, will not be accepted.
- Content that has been duplicated in various designs will not be accepted.
- If the design contains a year (e.g. 2019), it will only be accepted if this coincides with the current year.
- Designs containing violent, pornographic or sensitive content that we consider could in some way offend our users, will not be accepted.