The license subscription allows you to use the Flaticon Selection contents without having to attribute them to the author provided that you have acquired some of the available subscription options.
Where you can use Flaticon icons:
- Software, applications, mobile.
- Printed and digital media (magazines, newspapers, books, cards, labels, CD, DVD, films, television, video, e-mail).
- Advertisement and promotional items.
- Presentation of products and public events.
- Ornamentation (either private or public).
What you CAN DO:
- You have the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the licensed material an unlimited number of times in any and all media for the commercial or personal purposes listed above.
- You may alter and create derivative works.
- Your rights to the Licensed Material are worldwide.
What you CAN'T DO:
- Sublicense, sell or rent any contents (or a modified version of them).
- To distributed contents unless expressly authorized.
- To include the contents in an online or offline database or file.
- To offer Freepik designs (or their modified versions) for download.